Topics and Sessions
Registration and Abstracts
Fees and Payments
Poster board size
Earlybird Registration deadline: 30 June 2010
The earlybird rates are applicable only for the payments received no later than on 07 July 2010 (Wednesday).
Regular participant: 750,- €
PhD-Student (max. 10; a proof of status necessary*): 650,-€
After 30 June 2010:
Regular participant: 850,- €
PhD-Student (max. 10; a proof of status necessary*): 700,-€
__________* Please contact first the Main Organiser (Stefan.Janecek@savba.sk).
The rule “first come - first served” will be used.
Invited Speaker: 0,- €
Accompanying person: 500,- €
The fee includes:
- conference materials
- accommodation in the Smolenice Castle (please keep in mind that there is a limited number of single rooms)
- full meal (excluding beverages)
- welcome reception on Sunday evening
- symposium trip/excursion on Tuesday afternoon
- symposium banquet on Wednesday evening
- conference hall
- tea/coffee - refreshment - during the breaks
- transport by coach from Bratislava/Vienna to Smolenice (on Sunday 26 SEP 2010 afternoon) and back from Smolenice to Bratislava/Vienna (on Thursday 30 SEP 2010 early afternoon).
Registration is valid only after payment.
The payment has to be done by bank transfer with the details below.
Credit cards. Payment by credit card is not possible.
Cash. Only in exceptional cases, the cash paid at the Registration Desk in the Smolenice Castle will be accepted. For these special cases, please, contact first the Main Organiser(Stefan.Janecek@savba.sk).
Institute of Molecular Biology
Slovak Academy of Sciences
Dubravska cesta 21
SK-84551 Bratislava, Slovakia
Account No. (Beneficiary's No. of account):
Name of the Bank:
Address of the Bank:
SK-81005 Bratislava 15, Slovakia
Payment via SWIFT code (intermediary bank):
Vseobecna uverova banka, a.s.
Mlynske Nivy 1
SK-82990 Bratislava, Slovakia
Details of payment:
It is absolutely necessary to indicate your name (especially if the fee is covered by payment made by an institution or a company) and to identify the purpose of the payment by "ALAMY_4 + your surname".
The Institute of Molecular Biology of the Slovak Academy of Sciences has neither VAT Number nor Tax Identification Number. So that the full amount of money has to be received (i.e. all bank expenses have to be paid by the participant).